Joe Pa's last year?

If I had a nickel for every time I heard a fan or mediot say JoePa or Bobby Bowden or some other one-time great athletic coach "has earned the right to leave on his own terms", I'd have a million dollars.

Well it certainly seems to be the case, at least in the eyes of Penn State. I don't agree that anyone can earn the right to leave on their own terms, but JoePa seems to have gotten that privilege from the university, right or wrong.

I think the point is that they have had very good success in recent past so I don't see what the point of shitcanning a living legend would be.

clowndenberg doesn't know shat. he just makes stuff up and faps it out to the board. he has no clue was Paterno does or does not do. he is the head coach, he runs the team.

You think JoPa is running Penn State football right now.... that's great stuff. He's nothing more than a figurehead. It's 4th and 1 on the 33 and you think JoPa is making that call????

Herei s the problem with people like you, briankaldenberg.

You want to say he is the problem, but then you don't want to give him credit for the positives under his recent run where the team was 51-13. You can't make a case against a guy and then say, when someone points out the positives, well, those don't count.

Well, I guess you can if you sign the paychecks, but that doesn't mean you made a fair case. It just means you made a decision had to justify it, fairly or not.

Latest posts