Joe Pa didn't do the **** molesting

briankaldenberg

Nor did he see it with his own eyes. And who knows what the person said to Jo Pa when they told him about the incident. Maybe the person who told Joe Pa said something along the lines of "Strange horsing around".

Joe Pa worked with Sandusky for over 25 years. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, I saw your brother kind of horsing around with one of the kids in the shower and it seemed kind of strange." What would you do?

Are you going to take that comment and go call the police?

The whole key to this is what the person said when he told Joe Pa of the incident.

You should have been banned already for your inane comments and your obvious trolling. This is taking it to a new level. GO AWAY

You realize you're exponentially reducing the number of people who will ever do business with you, right?

Nor did he see it withso his own eyes. And who knows what the person said to Jo Pa when they told him about the incident. Maybe the person who told Joe Pa said something along the lines of "Strange horsing around".Joe Pa worked with Sandusky for over 25 years. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, I saw your brother kind of horsing around with one of the kids in the shower and it seemed kind of strange." What would you do?Are you going to take that comment and go call the police?
Yeah i would, and if you wouldnt Brian you are just as bad as the rest of them

Nor did he see it with his own eyes. And who knows what the person said to Jo Pa when they told him about the incident. Maybe the person who told Joe Pa said something along the lines of "Strange horsing around".

Joe Pa worked with Sandusky for over 25 years. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, I saw your brother kind of horsing around with one of the kids in the shower and it seemed kind of strange." What would you do?

The whole key to this is what the person said when he told Joe Pa of the incident.

It doesn't add up--the GA brought his dad with him. You don't need your dad with you when you see someone towel-snap somebody in the shower. You would bring your dad when it was horrific enough to disturb you mentally.

You are a complete puke.

It was pretty clear in the grand jury report that McQueary didn't tell Paterno that he thought they were just 'horsing around'. I suggest you read it if you really have any interest in this horrific story.

Try not to be stupid, Brian. You learn of something even remotely resembling child molestation (or worse) involving a current or former staff member in your football program's lockerroom, you do everything you can to learn more about it, report the (potential) crime and make sure it never happens again.

Paterno failed miserably in that. He failed his program; he failed his players; he failed his staff; he failed his university. Worse, he failed the child victims.

He has a lot of company in that.

Give me a f----- break. This s--- happened in his locker room. He all ready stated the GA was very worked up about the situation. Don't come up with this BS he didn't know what was going on.

As Thunder stated you may want to change your name on the board, because anyone that read's any of your posts wouldn't dream of looking you up for business.

How can you possibly even be an "administrator" on this site? Jon needs to review that, IMHO.

Latest posts