Joe Lunardi has us...

Cardinals54

Projected as a 7 seed in OMAHA playing Oregon first round, Kansas second. Assuming they aren't upset. I'd lock this in in a split second if possible this p.m. were it up to me. We finally got out of the damned 8 / 9 seed pairing. IF it were to hold true. ;)

This would also be a great year to play kansas. Although they do play in arguably the greatest conference ever...according the many clone trolls here

I think we are locked in....now playing for seed. But let's not temp fate by losing three straight....

This would also be a great year to play kansas. Although they do play in arguably the greatest conference ever...according the many clone trolls here

Don't be surprised when the big12 has 4 teams in the final four. Iowa state is done hitting snooze so they will finally answer the wake up call.

Don't be surprised when the big12 has 4 teams in the final four. Iowa state is done hitting snooze so they will finally answer the wake up call.

Iowa State could probably make the final 4 in all 4 brackets if they wanted to.

Projected as a 7 seed in OMAHA playing Oregon first round, Kansas second. Assuming they aren't upset. I'd lock this in in a split second if possible this p.m. were it up to me. We finally got out of the damned 8 / 9 seed pairing. IF it were to hold true. ;)

Where are you seeing this? Espn hasn’t updated bracketology page.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology
I don't think we need to worry too much about getting into the tourney at this point, but where our seating is. Getting out of that 8/9 is paramount. I'm hoping for a lot of wins or if need be a lot of losses to get out of it.

I'll take the wins. :cool: I wonder what our highest potential seed is, then?

I have to say I'm a bit surprised Iowa went from a 9 to a 7 after beating PSU last night, but maybe some other teams in the 7-8, etc. range lost to clear some space for upward movement..

I really hope we play in Omaha. That's an easy drive from Des Moines to watch the Hawks first real NCAA tournament game in years.

Thats not Lunardi thats Jerry Palm. Lunardi is ESPN and should have his updated bracket out tomorrow.

Call me greedy but im hoping iowa gets a 6 seed....maybe even a 5

Thats not Lunardi thats Jerry Palm. Lunardi is ESPN and should have his updated bracket out tomorrow.

Call me greedy but im hoping iowa gets a 6 seed....maybe even a 5

That prolly only happens if we make the B1G title game and lose by less than 5 to WUs.

Having said that, I really want them and MSU one more time this season.

Yeah like I said just greedy...

I'd want to play Purdue again for sure. That game seemed rather flukey