Jim Boylan--- Utah

tmurph2643

Per TOS, they have a thread about this guy. However... I seem to remember a thread about BJ posted by Jon that mentioned him bringing in a coach to help him that has NBA experience, and collegiate experience. Could this be the guy?? He coached under Izzo apparently, and then was an assistant with the Bulls and actually their interim coach for 3/4 of a season after Skiles was fired. With BJ's ties to the NBA and the Bulls, is this a real possibility that Barta may gamble on?

Just thinking about it.... I don't really want it to happen, but you never know how nutty Barta may be.

Per TOS, they have a thread about this guy. However... I seem to remember a thread about BJ posted by Jon that mentioned him bringing in a coach to help him that has NBA experience, and collegiate experience. Could this be the guy?? He coached under Izzo apparently, and then was an assistant with the Bulls and actually their interim coach for 3/4 of a season after Skiles was fired. With BJ's ties to the NBA and the Bulls, is this a real possibility that Barta may gamble on?

Just thinking about it.... I don't really want it to happen, but you never know how nutty Barta may be.

Could be... But your right, it would be a BIG gamble

You've confused the backgrounds of a couple of guys with similar names.

Jim Boylen(with an e) is the coach of Utah that was previously an assistant at Michigan state under Izzo. Jim Boylan(with an a) is the former interim coach of the Bulls who is currently an assistant with the Bucks.

Latest posts