Jess Settles Head Coaching Job

Guess he couldnt get enough youngsters to attend his bball clinic: "The art of the pump fake." So he gave coaching a go.

Guess he couldnt get enough youngsters to attend his bball clinic: "The art of the pump fake." So he gave coaching a go.

it wasnt that clinic that was the problem. it was the fact that it took place immediately after the session "the art of the pump fake" and was followed by four more sessions: "the art of the pump fake", "the art of the pump fake", "the art of the pump fake", and "the art of the pump fake".

it wasnt that clinic that was the problem. it was the fact that it took place immediately after the session "the art of the pump fake" and was followed by four more sessions: "the art of the pump fake", "the art of the pump fake", "the art of the pump fake", and "the art of the pump fake".

hahahahaha that was some fun bball to watch. I yearn for those days again.

Settles then asked if Lookingbill would be willing to demonstrate. Lookingbill nodded "yes," then nodded "yes" then nodded "yes" then nodded "yes."

After nodding yes four times, Lookingbill then demonstrated his technique for the pump fake.

very good man , he will bring respects to the program

Bring respect? They were ranked 15th and Magnani was the winningest coach in school history. He was fired because he didn't support them moving from NAIA to DIII, not because he didn't bring respect to the program. Far from it, actually.

Jess Settles is one if my all time favorites. I wish him success as a head coach. Maybe one day Fran's successor?