Jerry Palm has Iowa as a 6 Seed Today

ChosenChildren

Lots of games left, but Iowa is trending up at the moment.. Iowa now has 7 Quad 1 wins, fourth best in the country.

Hard team to defend: Murray, Perkins, Sandfort and Rebraca are threats to go off at any time. Ulis is heating up and Connor can make shots now if you sag off of him. Very interesting team to watch right now.

Iowa needs to go 1-1 in two road games this week......

You just jinxed us! Damn!!! Tough, Tough, Tough sledding ahead. Win the next one and we will be the talk of the country. Not expecting a “W” a head and actually at Mackey In any year. That was a war last year in BTT championship. Other than that game I think we can beat any other team in the conference…………. Especially on a neutral court.

The B1G problem is buying a new mattress. We have shit the bed so many times in the NCAA tournament that we need sheet covers.

I think they'll almost certainly throw out the Eastern IL game with 2 starters being out and with has come to light with Pat. We'll see, but I think that shit will be forgiven.

I think they'll almost certainly throw out the Eastern IL game with 2 starters being out and with has come to light with Pat. We'll see, but I think that shit will be forgiven.
If the eastern Illinois loss gets us a 6 seed instead of a 5 then it might be for the best.

If the eastern Illinois loss gets us a 6 seed instead of a 5 then it might be for the best.
Pretty sure a six can't meet the one until a regional final, whereas a five can see them a round earlier. Of course getting to the second weekend at any seed has been the issue

Pretty sure a six can't meet the one until a regional final, whereas a five can see them a round earlier. Of course getting to the second weekend at any seed has been the issue

^^^^^^ this^^^^^^

The law of averages has got to be on our side. Time to crack the ice.

Lots of games left, but Iowa is trending up at the moment.. Iowa now has 7 Quad 1 wins, fourth best in the country.

Hard team to defend: Murray, Perkins, Sandfort and Rebraca are threats to go off at any time. Ulis is heating up and Connor can make shots now if you sag off of him. Very interesting team to watch right now.

Iowa needs to go 1-1 in two road games this week......
They will

You just jinxed us! Damn!!! Tough, Tough, Tough sledding ahead. Win the next one and we will be the talk of the country. Not expecting a “W” a head and actually at Mackey In any year. That was a war last year in BTT championship. Other than that game I think we can beat any other team in the conference…………. Especially on a neutral court.

The B1G problem is buying a new mattress. We have shit the bed so many times in the NCAA tournament that we need sheet covers.
You just could not resist taking a shot, could you. Geez.