Jerry Palm dropped us to a 7

Lunardi left us as a 7 as well. Seems like a good chance Iowa lands there. While Iowa's loss was bad, almost every single team ends their conference tournament with a loss.

Lunardi left us as a 7 as well. Seems like a good chance Iowa lands there. While Iowa's loss was bad, almost every single team ends their conference tournament with a loss.

This is a lucid, mature and well thought out point...and I want you off this site immediately!

With Texas losing last night, I still think we're going to come at a 7. That UNC just keeps looking better.

That being said, how can anyone think we'd even beat Georga after yesterday.

With Texas losing last night, I still think we're going to come at a 7. That UNC just keeps looking better.

Because yesterday was just one game and basketball is a very day to day sport.

Because I also watched the 6 games prior to yesterday.

Because I also watched the 6 games prior to yesterday.

Lets talk about those 6 games. Combined opponents records ended up being 95-98(.492%)

im not trying to throw a wet blanket on this team. I simply said Thursdays loss didn't instill any confidence.

Iowa should be a 7. We don't deserve better but whether it's 7 or 8 we're solidly in which is better than the last couple of years. I'm still optimistic.

Your totally within your rights to have doubts. Georgia is probably better than Penn State. If we lose in the first round you will see a major meltdown on this site even worse than what you saw after the Penn State game. I will be disappointed but far from shocked. Iowa has a tendency to play at the level of their competitor. I cringe when I hear fans talking about playing in the next round. I can't remember who we played after the Tennesee game....... please refresh my mind.

Latest posts