Jerry Kill has another seizure...

Carpe Diem, the new Gopher mantra?

The Gophers just can't win.

They get a guy with character who's a decent coach... and this is always in the background. Kill is a solid guy, but this has got to take a toll on him. It's a demanding job.

Norm struggled with his diabetes to the point of amputation & still coached our D. If the coaching is what keeps him excited about what's good for him in life, let him manage it. He's a grown man.

I don't know what you saw in that post that made you respond like that. He didn't call for him to step down, didn't say that he thought he should. He simply wondered if it would come to the point where he had to.

Carpe Diem...Seize the carp

But seriously I hope Coach Kill can recover from this and continue to coach, seems like a good guy and hate to see this to anybody

Norm struggled with his diabetes to the point of amputation & still coached our D. If the coaching is what keeps him excited about what's good for him in life, let him manage it. He's a grown man.

I'm with you on that. The stress may increase the likelyhood of seizure but only Coach Kill and his doctors can say his condition is really adversly affected. It's scarry but who wants to stop a mans life because he's got a frightening condition. If I recall coach Kill got the seizures from radiation treatments for cancer. They might become less frequent over the years.

Different coaches, different motivatipnal techniques.

Some coaches have proud locker room speeches.

Some coaches chew grass and wear hats.

Some coaches are stoic and chew gum.

Some coaches have seizures when they lose games their teams should win.

I'm thinking the locker room speeches would work better?

Different coaches, different motivatipnal techniques.

Some coaches have proud locker room speeches.

Some coaches chew grass and wear hats.

Some coaches are stoic and chew gum.

Some coaches have seizures when they lose games their teams should win.

I'm thinking the locker room speeches would work better?

That was serious LOL!

I know I am the last guy who has any authority to say this, but the seizure jokes are messed up and need to stop. Some things are fine to joke around with, and this isn't one of them.

I said this the last time he had his last attack during the game and I will say it again. Minny is in a no-win situation when it comes to this. You know it has to affect recruiting. This is a scary thing and it has to frighten some kids off.

However, if he is able to continue to do his job around the seizures, they will have a hard time replacing him.

The Norm analogy is a good one. We all knew in 2010, that he was nearing the end of his run.

Latest posts