Jeremiha Hunter

Jeremiha, keep working hard man! I'd love to see you playing on Sunday's!

He was somewhat overlooked last year with all the studs we have on D, but this year will be a showcase for him and the rest of the D stuffing them in classic Norm style. I see all big ten for him.

Iowa will have a top 10 d if not top 5 in college football. 6 seconds of hell will be turned up a notch with this outstanding D. Go hawks

I just hope it doesn't resemble the Ed Miles is going to be a stud when Greenway and Hodge left. However, this D is much better and Hunter >> Miles.

I'm just putting it out there.

He won the Heisman as a freshman for me in NCAA 09, I've had my eye on him becoming a star Iowa player ever since.

Reports out of Spring ball is Hunter is looking good and popping RBs. Very exciting news. I agree, Hunter >>> Miles.

Miles was a fine player at Iowa. A key difference here is that Miles was a "hitter" whereas Hunter is a tackler first ... and frankly, that is a much more important attribute for an Iowa LB to have. Furthermore, everyone stated that Miles was much more naturally an ILB ... and he didn't really play the ILB spot for us until his SR campaign. In contrast, Hunter has remained at the WILL ILB spot for us throughout his entire career as a starter. Thus, not only is Hunter a better tackler, but he's also enjoyed better continuity at his "best position" too.

I think this is the year that Hunter takes a HUGE step forward not only as a player but as a leader on defense. He has the physical tools, he just has to be a little more consistent throughout the games. I am looking for him to have an absolute MONSTER year.....

Latest posts