Jeff Brohm

If he isn’t on the sidelines, he might find a way to be alone in a skybox calling the shots. I think the key for the Hawks to win this game is to pound it on the ground at a 70%-30% run/pass ratio. I don’t mean this as any detriment to Petras’ ability, actually I think this will be a bonus for him. Keeping it on the ground and to try to eat up the clock and keep Bell and Moore on the sidelines and to keep Purdue’s offense from getting any momentum. Purdue’s defense is rebuilding and we have a deep running back room. We should see some of the new guys late in the 2nd half. Iowa wins 31-21.

Wasn't Saban on the sidelines like 5 days after testing positive? Then he has "3 negative tests" before the SEC cleared him to be on the sidelines. Of course those were pregnancy tests, but the SEC really doesn't understand the difference...

No surprise.. That sort of thing certainly doesn't make Iowa unique... Coaching has always had nepotism.

Coaching is such a subjective thing when it comes to trying to analyze qualifications. Who you know/are friends with/related to is how many are hired throughout many work forces. I'm not even sure why this is such a topic. They'll sink or swim based on how they do.

KF rolled the dice hiring BF as OC. So far he's done pretty well (compared to Davis) but probably not as well as many had hoped (that's fans for you no matter what) I look forward to see how this season plays out. He has weapons all over the place.