JD - gettnig dating stuff again - worried fatty will resurface

okeefe4prez

JD - I thought you shut down the smut ads. Just got this one. Yeah, pal like I need another.

027ce8eca79c88b8030e0f610b1d9e28.jpg

Man, I never get good ads like this. Right now I'm looking at:
-MS Walk (not to be confused with MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
-Are you a mommy who could use some extra cash? Unfortunately, it doesn't mean it in a dirty way.
-Flo from Progressive, who is kind of hot in her own nerdy way.
-Hawkeye Headhunter - I'm amazed they can still afford advertising with the 9 jobs they've had posted for over a year.
-DiscoverTheForest.org

Seriously, what are you browsing in other windows that brings up AsianBeauties.com?

I gotta Home Depot ad and an end Family abuse ad...guess I shouldn't have google hammer and husband, so close together.

I've gotten this several times on my work computer, in which all the temp files and internet history/cache are wiped every time you log off/on, so the "you're getting it based on your history" line is a bunch of you know what.

Between that and the "unresponsive ******" stuff that keeps freezes the browser the first time you arrive are giving me flashbacks to the HN virus days.

Why don't you morons then just go into Jon's house and steal his food bince you have no problem stealing his bandwidth? Disgusting.

Because if this site is anything like it was when it started out, there are outfield walls in the minor leagues that have less advertisements.

Why don't you morons then just go into Jon's house and steal his food bince you have no problem stealing his bandwidth? Disgusting.

I think you have teh illiteracy bince I already stated in le thread that I'm getting teh ads, so i'll put it in hn speak for ya.

I used to use teh ad block and then left completely thanks to all the viruses that slipped through the choice defense system BK stacker installed, but I decided to give Jon one moar chance.

But yes, freeloading looks a bit more appealing again to get my daily laffys.

Herp, derp and such.

I've gotten this several times on my work computer, in which all the temp files and internet history/cache are wiped every time you log off/on, so the "you're getting it based on your history" line is a bunch of you know what.

Between that and the "unresponsive ******" stuff that keeps freezes the browser the first time you arrive are giving me flashbacks to the HN virus days.

Clearing your temp files and history only erases a portion of your tracks. Flash objects (which most of these ads are) can store data in LSOs that are not wiped via the standard "clear temp files and history" functions. You have to explicitly clear those yourself.

Here's an article that touches on Flash LSOs and "supercookies". http://mashable.com/2011/09/02/supercookies-internet-privacy/

Manage, disable Local Shared Objects | Flash Player

There are other ways to uniquely identify and track you as well, such as browser user agents. If you want to see just how unique your browser really is, test yourself at the EFF's site here: https://panopticlick.eff.org/

I just tested mine, and of the 2.8million+ browsers they've tested, my exact fingerprint had never been seen. So now they could track me based on the uniqueness of my browser agent, and tailor ads to me based on the history they see with that browser agent.

You can and will be tracked online, and ads will be tailored to that activity.

Man, I never get good ads like this. Right now I'm looking at:
-MS Walk (not to be confused with MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
-Are you a mommy who could use some extra cash? Unfortunately, it doesn't mean it in a dirty way.
-Flo from Progressive, who is kind of hot in her own nerdy way.
-Hawkeye Headhunter - I'm amazed they can still afford advertising with the 9 jobs they've had posted for over a year.
-DiscoverTheForest.org

Seriously, what are you browsing in other windows that brings up AsianBeauties.com?

All I get are Disney and Amazon. I click through the Disney ones about 4 or 5 times a week so that JD can get some additional cabbage.

Latest posts