JBO vs. JT

And I am a huge Jbo fan, I’m an Iowa Hawkeye fan. It makes so much sense right? You on the other hand have stated more times then I can count that Jordan needs to shoot less. The schools all time 3 point shooter should shoot less. The guys who’s going to be considered the best 3 pt shooter of all time in the B1G, like he’s gonna hold that record..... You want him to shoot less. He’s top 5 in all time assists for the school too, and you want to replace him with a dude who really hasn’t done shit yet. But you’re a big stats guy and they don’t lie and all that stuff so....
Stop making so much sense and using things like stats and logic.

All this talk about JT being better then JBo or whatever is crazy. No coach in Frans position now would do anything different. Nothing at all. He'd be starting JBo. He'd be playing JT quite a bit and once we are way ahead he'd have JBo sit and rest. JT isn't ready to handle the load of running the team yet. He provides a great shot in the arm with his current role. But he makes some mistakes forcing things at times I'm sure Fran is trying to real him in from doing them.

I really don't see what the debate is. A few keyboard armchair coaches think the faster more athletic kid should be playing over the more experienced way better shooter and runner of the team? I don't see how any coach would bench JBo for JT at this point.

The Return of Jordan Bohannon || "Champion" - YouTube

Lol, previous seasons & a couple years ago? He went off against NC last week. We don’t win that game without Jordan, we sure as hell do without JT
And I am a huge Jbo fan, I’m an Iowa Hawkeye fan. It makes so much sense right? You on the other hand have stated more times then I can count that Jordan needs to shoot less. The schools all time 3 point shooter should shoot less. The guys who’s going to be considered the best 3 pt shooter of all time in the B1G, like he’s gonna hold that record..... You want him to shoot less. He’s top 5 in all time assists for the school too, and you want to replace him with a dude who really hasn’t done shit yet. But you’re a big stats guy and they don’t lie and all that stuff so....
Toussaint is putting up more points and assists per minute that he's on the floor right now, and he's much better on defense. Does it matter if Bohannon is the best 3 point shooter of all time in the conference if he's not anywhere close to that right now? Same thing with assists?

Toussaint is putting up more points and assists per minute that he's on the floor right now, and he's much better on defense. Does it matter if Bohannon is the best 3 point shooter of all time in the conference if he's not anywhere close to that right now? Same thing with assists?
He must be close, again,Iowa doesn’t win it’s only game against a ranked opponent so far this season without 24 points from its SR PG. Iowa easily still wins that game without Joe T. Joe T’s time is gonna come. He’s the future. He’s gonna earn more minutes this season and I hope we see that fast tracked to a larger role, but I doubt it’s at the expense of the most clutch and biggest 3 point threat in school and conference history. That’s all I’m saying, we need both guys, but right now, Jordan can win ya a game almost by himself any given night. Joe T’s not there yet.

Jordan is essential

In close games the last 4/5 minutes

For his game savvy, ball control and free throw %

Along with Connor, who has the very same qualities, we have the ability to win the close ones

When scoring is desperately needed in a close game

He must be on the floor with Freddy and JoeW

And, of course, Garza

JoetT is getting better and better. He has serious Attitude and backs down
to Nobody. He is becoming a scoring threat and his D is the best on the team.

By the way: The 5 freshmen on the floor are really fun to watch. They are very intense on offense and defense. Murray, Perkins and Ulis play tight mobile D.

Really good to see PMac start scoring. He is going to be a factor as the season goes on

It's All Good

:cool:
Nice review! I think this team is going somewhere shopping for
the Final 4 trophy to add to their trophy case! Fun to think about the celebration in the locker room!

Latest posts