Jaydin Eierman wins Midlands and comes out of RS?

bphawkeye

This will take me some time to find out that there might be multiple threads - and not just one long standing. But for now - I hope Jaydin Eierman wins Midlands and comes out of RS. Is this an option? If so ... at Nats he probably gets 10+ more points than anyone else Iowa has.

I don't think he can come out of Olympic redshirt status without sitting out a year.

My guess is that he bumps up to 149 and takes over for Lugo next season, with DeSanto bumping up to 141.

I don't think he can come out of Olympic redshirt status without sitting out a year.

My guess is that he bumps up to 149 and takes over for Lugo next season, with DeSanto bumping up to 141.
I'm no expert on ths. I joined Flo (yep - i got money to burn - not really). Brad and you were great to chat with on the other site .. I will try to keep up over here.

I haven't looked it up, but I think the Olympic year was basically a compromise so that he technically is sitting out a year from the program but still competing. He'll be a great addition next season, albeit a very temporary one.

I'm not sure why wrestling hasn't really taken off on HN. Most Iowa sites by default have a lot of wrestling fans, so it's perplexing. Hopefully, with a strong team this season the forum will pick up.