Jay Wright.

Fellow Hawks. We were buds in high school. Do I even try to e-mail him as 'Nova prepares for the tourney? A Philly boy from the word 'yo'. You know...time for a new challenge. A real conference.. ya' never know!!! Anyone?

I'm friends with one of the TN assistants...should I email him?

No but he is on ESPN quite a bit so he is being seen by a lot more people than the Big 10 network. Everybody watches ESPN.

Only Big 10 fans watch the Big 10 network all the time

No. Nobody watches the Big 10 network all the time. It is available in homes, but not many people are watching it. Outside of live sports, the BTN is a wasteland.

I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have watched games that didn't feature Iowa on BTN.

Villanova gets more exposure because they are a good team, they get national run on ESPN, ABC, and CBS. He will not get more exposure having his coaches show run at 12:30am every Saunday on the BTN.

May be a possibility with him. He is underpaid at Villinova, and we spend more on shoulder pads than their entire athletic budget. I think there is going to be a major conference realignment in the next few years and the B10 is in a lot better position than the Big East. Besides maybe he likes to watch FB on Saturdays.

I live in Philly. There is no way no how Jay Wright leaves Nova. He is the second coming of Christ there. He was offered the Sixers job last year and passed. He is not going anywhere.

I live in Philly. There is no way no how Jay Wright leaves Nova. He is the second coming of Christ there. He was offered the Sixers job last year and passed. He is not going anywhere.

Well, Tmac. If I was offered the Sixers job, I'd pass, too. I grew up with Jay. He ain't too
Philly. The suburbs never were.

Latest posts