Jay Bilias picked Davidson

So 6'4 guys are going to guard White and Uthoff? A 6'7 guy is going to guard Woody/Gabe? Even if our big guys don't score much they'll own the paint. I get the feeling they'll make more 3s then 2s in this game and Iowa still wins by double digits. Do they play zone against bigger teams? I predict lobs to White and lots of free throws. Iowa just needs to rebound, not turn it over alot, and take smart shots. Don't settle for tough off balance jumpers. Get them in foul trouble early and we should be in great shape. Davidson may have a hot stretch but it won't be enough to beat us

I'm laying the over/under for lobs to White for dunks at 6.

And I'm calling it now....Woody will get a dunk.

well, depends what Iowa team shows up. everybody knows Iowa is allergic to guarding 3 point shooters as well.

What a buzz kill Thor. I supose if we move the student section, it won't affect the outcome of games either. How are we as fans supposed to influence the outcomes of games?

I'm actually a little concerned with the Hawks going into the game with a strategy to pound it inside. First, we are not very good at feeding the post. Secondly, Woody and Gabe really are not very effective on the post anyway. I say stay with the regular offense and have offensive rebounding be the area to capitalize on.
Woody and Gabe are much more effective against DII sized big men. I think they will more than hold their own.

Use our height and look for mid-matches in the post like we did on our streak at the end of the year and we send these midgets packing.

Latest posts