Jarryd Cole-Senior Day

I know I'll catch hell for saying this but I wish Artchie would decide to make senior day his last home game as well. This team needs an upgrade in talent and another scolly opening up for someone who can actually play in the Big Ten would be a plus. Any of the players we are recruiting would be an improvement.

Not going to get grief from me, as I agree 100%. We need his spot for someone that can impact the future and he is another painful reminder of our troubled past. McCaffrey is too classy jettison him, IMO, but we could use the roster spot.

Cole is a class act and it sucks that he has spent 4 years toiling in mediocrity. I hope (if he is interested) that McCaffrey offers him a grad assistant spot. He is a popular guy with a great work ethic and we could certainly benefit from his presence with freshman and incoming recruits. Most good coaching staffs have a former player on staff in some capacity.

Forgot to include this....

If the team doesn't come out and play lights out against Purdue out of respect for Cole, I am going to be extremely disappointed. This team has been emotionally fragile all season and they need to man up against Purdue and give one hell of an effort.

Latest posts