January 1 games

That Minn TE had a nice TD catch where he leaped over a Mizzou defender on his way to the end zone.

Put gophers up but Tigers have since scored to recapture the lead.

KF would kick the ball here (Wisky game) and lose. I think Alvarez is going for it.

If by kick you mean punt, then yes I agree that's what KF would have done there. Don't want to risk a blocked field goal, punt it and play it safe.

Thumbs up for you baby. Dean will be along to nullify that in a second.

I hate Wisconsin.

Terrible play calling by Auburn in OT.

You know what's even more painful, watching Wiscy become what Iowa was promised to be 5 years ago. Thanks Neil CornRICH

Poor Goofers. Started well and just faded down the stretch. Got the ball run down their throats (thought they were gonna do that to Missou?) They played hard, but too many mistakes and they are just missing some pieces yet. Like their QB, bad, bad play. Fumbled twice. They are a QB away from being fairly decent.

I take that back, what a game

Your mistake is understandable. You've been following a team that in the same situation would throw 5 checkdowns and run 5 stretch plays. And then punt. You've been destroyed by the Ludivico Technique. We all feel your pain.

That offensive face mask on Baylor NEVER gets called.

Still....Baylor should not have tried a FG. They should have pooch punted it.

That offensive face mask on Baylor NEVER gets called.

Still....Baylor should not have tried a FG. They should have pooch punted it.

This is what we've been reduced to. Our suffering is the result of a conspiracy.

Latest posts