James Graham III Explains Why He Worked Hard for Hawkeye Offer

Iowa coaches compare Milwaukee wing to Devyn Marble:

LINK

James sounds like a thoughtful, level-headed, intelligent young man and he does have a style similar to Devyns. He will fit quite nicely into Fran's system. We seem to be attracting a higher quality degree of player who really likes the pace and style of Hawkeye basketball

:cool:

I found the comp to Devyn interesting. Graham is 6-8. If he has Dev’s perimeter skills with that size, that very intriguing.

I found the comp to Devyn interesting. Graham is 6-8. If he has Dev’s perimeter skills with that size, that very intriguing.

The Devyn comp is interesting indeed. I gathered more of a slightly more athletic version of the Murray twins (recent highlights) like comp from the video in the other thread.If he does have Dev's perimeter skills, I'm very intrigued as well. Looks like his recruitment has really heated up the last month or so and it's awesome to hear he views Iowa in high regard.

Boy, I really really want this young man on this team. I'd think he'd fit right in and mesh with the culture of this area and teammates. Iowa is going to explode the coming years. He should be a part of that!