James Daniels

I don’t follow the Bears closely, is there talk now that he could be moving to center? I know early on they were pretty hardcore that he’d be playing guard. Was there an injury or something that he’s stepping in for?

Hate seeing anyone's season end due to an injury. Makes it even worse when he's a former Hawkeye.

well, poop!

Bulaga hasnt kept the injury bug from him in his whole career. That scrimmage line has to be blender that meets a tornado, legs and arms and bodies coming from all directions. I remember playing in pickup games with really good players and man the leg whips and blocks on your lower legs.

I'm still a little burned by the summer kindling....so I'll bite my tongue. Especially considering Braidwaith's comments about Doyle and their friendship today. I wasn't there. I didnt experience any of it. I would never judge ANYONE. It feels like karma though.

I'm still a little burned by the summer kindling....so I'll bite my tongue. Especially considering Braidwaith's comments about Doyle and their friendship today. I wasn't there. I didnt experience any of it. I would never judge ANYONE. It feels like karma though.

Come on. The guy that hit him on the play where he was injured was clearly racist. Aren't you woke yet?

Latest posts