James C. White to Wisconsin

iahawk20

The Rivals ticker indicates White has committed to Wisconsin. He choose WI over MSU, Clemson, and UNC. For those that remember, White visited Iowa on 9/18 and was heavily recruited by Iowa for quite a while.

If ya snooze ya lose.....
Seriously, he's a guy who could have been a real nice get for us, but if he wasn't sure Iowa was the place for him I can't blame him for waiting to make his decision. I wish the kid luck except when his play could impact the Hawks in the bad way. I do think he'll be a play-maker at Wisky.

If ya snooze ya lose.....
Seriously, he's a guy who could have been a real nice get for us, but if he wasn't sure Iowa was the place for him I can't blame him for waiting to make his decision. I wish the kid luck except when his play could impact the Hawks in the bad way. I do think he'll be a play-maker at Wisky.

You never know but he certainly looks like he will make a big impact at the college level.

Yeah I would have loved to get White on scholly at Iowa but the fact is we are STACKED at RB for quite some time. We have a ton of freshman running backs that will be sophomores next season and we have a stud in Coker coming in. I think he saw the log jam and didnt like what he saw. I wish him the best and hopefully he gets on the field and proves his talent at Wisky......

With Coker on board, I can't help but think we got the better of the two!!!!! White was not even the studd in the backfield of his own highschool.

Yeah I would have loved to get White on scholly at Iowa but the fact is we are STACKED at RB for quite some time. We have a ton of freshman running backs that will be sophomores next season and we have a stud in Coker coming in. I think he saw the log jam and didnt like what he saw. I wish him the best and hopefully he gets on the field and proves his talent at Wisky......

Yeah I wish him the best in all but one game a year.

Latest posts