Jaleel visiting MSU this weekend

I'm hoping its just due to the weather here in Iowa, but would wager thats not the case and that he's gone.
I hate losing guys to Dantonio, he's such a slimeball and really seems to use negative recruiting a lot.

Yes, his Twitter as of 20 minutes ago says he will be in Iowa city tomorrow. hopefully the weather allows him to make the trip

I have a feeling after tomorrow he will:

A) cancel his MSU visit
B) no longer hold an offer from the Hawkeyes

HawkForce is a drama queen than....

Take the official and choose if your committed to us (no more visits) or you a soft verbal to us (taking more visits but as taking the chance we fill your spot)

First off, he will be in Iowa City tomorrow. And as far as the comment that Michigan ST. stealing another from us......ah, Iowa has won many recruiting battles with Michigan St.

This is not good at all, would really stink to lose him this close to signing day, betting MSU doing more dirty recruiting and the kid is willing to listen to them about it and can't say i blame him/

This isn't the end of the world, guys.

He's in IC this weekend.. if he doesn't want to stay, we had every opportunity to keep him.

I think the problems all spawned from a lot of people taking social media too seriously.. leave the kid alone, let him make his own decision.

Hopefully, he decides being a Hawkeye is what is best for him.

MSU=scum of the earth....

Frankly that a kid is seriously considering MSU and Dantonio's bullhockey...is cause for alarm as to the decision making of that recruit.

MSU=scum of the earth....

Frankly that a kid is seriously considering MSU and Dantonio's bullhockey...is cause for alarm as to the decision making of that recruit.

It happened late to Darian Cooper too last year, remember?

Maybe Jaleel will meet Darian this weekend.

Let's see how the weekend goes..

MSU's class is pretty mediocre considering their last 2 seasons and the success they've seen (At least in the B1G).. OSU plucked up one of their most coveted recruits when Urban got there.. They are a little panicked over there. They have to pull out all the stops.

One rumor is that JJ's aunt and guardian thinks MSU will be able to give him more academic help, and I guess they also have his Criminal Justice major also. What the aunt needs to realize is that MSU ranked dead last in the Big 10 with a 55% football graduation rate. While Iowa was 3rd best at 79%. Hope they don't fall for Dantonio's BS.

Scout.com: The Bootleg's 2011 Graduation Rate Analysis

Latest posts