Izzo upset yesterday

StanziUSA

saw leistikow on twitter bring up a great talking point.... had Fran done the same screaming and pointing st a player like izzo yesterday, it wouldn’t be considered trying to fire your guys up.

Hey chad instead of making excuses for Fran and comparing everything to Fran, how about we look at each coaches “ BODY OF WORK” and decide who will get more leeway in a situation like that.

Nothing wrong with what izzo did but everything wrong with comparing Fran to izzo, izzo didn’t pick up and slam a chair denting the floor at MSU, izzo didn’t almost swing at a red and hit him in the face at Wisconsin, izzo wins more than 2 games a year in March.

Again why compare great to average. When you’re great meltdowns will always be seen as motivation. When you’re average your meltdowns look like you’re a hot head.

saw leistikow on twitter bring up a great talking point.... had Fran done the same screaming and pointing st a player like izzo yesterday, it wouldn’t be considered trying to fire your guys up.

Hey chad instead of making excuses for Fran and comparing everything to Fran, how about we look at each coaches “ BODY OF WORK” and decide who will get more leeway in a situation like that.

Nothing wrong with what izzo did but everything wrong with comparing Fran to izzo, izzo didn’t pick up and slam a chair denting the floor at MSU, izzo didn’t almost swing at a red and hit him in the face at Wisconsin, izzo wins more than 2 games a year in March.

Again why compare great to average. When you’re great meltdowns will always be seen as motivation. When you’re average your meltdowns look like you’re a hot head.
You didn’t turn your report in on time. You get docked a letter grade for every day it’s late so I’d suggest you get busy.

After Izzo went off on Henry who has just had a very nice assist, he had two terrible plays later in the game. One was an attempted dunk that bounced off the rim hard into the hands of the opponent and a turnover. Perhaps without the tirade on National TV, he would have played better. Always a flip of the coin whether or not to rage and at what times in the game.....

He is a freshman and I didn't see what the infraction was that pissed the Izzo off so much.....

He is a Hall of Fame coach and one of the top five in America, but he is still a colossal a-hole

I have a friend, who's not really a fan or Fran, that has tickets behind the scorer's table, and he said that in the 4 years he's had those tickets, he's never heard Fran go off on a single player. He'll yell at them, but he's never heard anything out of line. When he goes off, he goes off on the whole team and NOTHING like what Izzo did yesterday...and I don't feel like Izzo was out of line yesterday.