It’s time

pootspot

To make a change at QB. I know receivers are not all world but maybe Mansell with his feet and ability to make a play helps the O flow. I’ll take the mistakes that come with it.

Stanley just doesn’t have “it” and if it’s the thumb and he cannot force the D to have a deep threat we are to one dimensional. It’s killing this team and the crowd is dead/stale as funk watching. This is insanity and this team needs a spark desperately IMP

I’m not saying Mansell is the better option but if thumb is making O completely one dimensional then the staff owes it to the team to give best chance.

Yup, it's time with the 3 losses In a row where Stanley did not get it done, you might as well see what Mansel can do against Illinois and Nebraska.

Yup, it's time with the 3 losses In a row where Stanley did not get it done, you might as well see what Mansel can do against Illinois and Nebraska.
It has never been about winning at Iowa with KF. Its about getting paid and not causing a controversy lik
Stanley was okay. Our WRs get zero separation and we can’t run the ball. Inept offensive playcalling as well.
Disagree, they are open but anything past 5 yards our qb knows he can't be accurate, so we check down

Kirk and coaching staff gone. Barta gone. Committee set up offering 5 million a year to a new coach. If all this isn't going to happen then we need a fan boycott until it does.

To make a change at QB. I know receivers are not all world but maybe Mansell with his feet and ability to make a play helps the O flow. I’ll take the mistakes that come with it.

Stanley just doesn’t have “it” and if it’s the thumb and he cannot force the D to have a deep threat we are to one dimensional. It’s killing this team and the crowd is dead/stale as funk watching. This is insanity and this team needs a spark desperately IMP

if you're coming completely from an injury perspective, i agree. i called for that vs psu. i think stanley's throwing hand has been hurt and for that reason they should have hand mansell and/or petras ready. but we're now running greg davis route trees again and we should have a RPO package for mansell in every game plan.

Stanley was okay. Our WRs get zero separation and we can’t run the ball. Inept offensive playcalling as well.
The play calling is based off his current skillset. I cannot believe Stanley Hurt is a better option then the healthy backups. It’s beyond frustrating that Kirk/Iowa plants a QB as starter and will not pull them.
Stanley was not good. Missed way to many easy throws that a “NFL” QB would make all day long. He doeant have it, does Mansell or Petras IDK but I want to find out. I cannot do another year of this inconsistency, he’s had every chance to keep it now let’s see what the others can do.

if you're coming completely from an injury perspective, i agree. i called for that vs psu. i think stanley's throwing hand has been hurt and for that reason they should have hand mansell and/or petras ready. but we're now running greg davis route trees again and we should have a RPO package for mansell in every game plan.
Same shit happened with CJB and they kept running him out there. It’s not just QB, Iowa has not given time when available to backups when they should and game is out of control.
They did earlier in non conference then against Minnesota we ran the starter waaaaaay to long. Give he backups game experience and run and build the FN program. If Stanley needs to sit, period at this point.

Same shit happened with CJB and they kept running him out there. It’s not just QB, Iowa has not given time when available to backups when they should and game is out of control.
They did earlier in non conference then against Minnesota we ran the starter waaaaaay to long. Give he backups game experience and run and build the FN program. If Stanley needs to sit, period at this point.

singing to the choir.

I’m not saying Mansell is the better option but if thumb is making O completely one dimensional then the staff owes it to the team to give best chance.
One dimensional? We couldn't run the ball to save our lives today. NO dimensional...is the correct term.

One dimensional? We couldn't run the ball to save our lives today. NO dimensional...is the correct term.
Meaning no threat of the down field throw. Even when healthy Stanley rarely makes and attempt or the defense knows if he does it’ll be uncatchable or thrown high/behind. I’m just over it. He’s had his chance and I’d rather give someone else the experience and see it they grow and develop and have some resemblance of MOXY.

Meaning no threat of the down field throw. Even when healthy Stanley rarely makes and attempt or the defense knows if he does it’ll be uncatchable or thrown high/behind. I’m just over it. He’s had his chance and I’d rather give someone else the experience and see it they grow and develop and have some resemblance of MOXY.

Exactly. This is why we can't have nice things.

Latest posts