IT'S TIME!!! IOWA HAWKEYES GO TO THE PLAYOFFS-Michigan St. goes home crying.

We're losing the war of attrition here. If I'm not mistaken we're down 0-3 on starters injured in this game. Anyone surprised playing a Dirtballtonio team? Apparently late ankle grabs and head-hunting are being allowed tonight. Our guys need to respond.

I do feel as though we're getting out physicaled which means we'll be the ones who wear down. I hope we can get a stop and score to start the half.

Feels like the '85 Michigan game. Close, low scoring, and had a TD taken away from us. In the Mich game, it was taken by a bad call, this was by a freak int (even though we actually missed out on a FG).

Keep up the running, and sneak a few deep passes in. I like the way they are mixing up the run plays. I am sure they have some more tricks.

Gosh this is stressful! Deep breaths Deap breaths Deap breaths............... Ok lets play this second half. Defense is playing a heck of a game. Hope they hang in there until the offense gets it put together.

Feels like the '85 Michigan game. Close, low scoring, and had a TD taken away from us. In the Mich game, it was taken by a bad call, this was by a freak int (even though we actually missed out on a FG).
Said the same thing to the wife.... might come down to a game winning FG

Latest posts