It's the head coach stupid!

Travisam

I've said it for years. KOK was not the problem offensively. Rhoads said it last week on KXNO and didn't even mean to. He said "Ferentz has a lot of control over there offensively." I genuinely believe that there is no better teacher in the country. From Sunday to Friday I wouldn't trade Ferentz for anyone in the country. On Saturday he is at best below average. He costs us 2 games a year with his over control of the offense. This is not a gut reaction to this game. I've been saying this for years. Ferentz is a garbage coach on gameday. It all comes down to what is more important to you? Running a program "the right way" and being a teacher or beating the teams that we should beat consistently on Saturday? With Ferentz it's one or the other and that will not change. Period. I'm perfectly fine with people who are KF apologists because it comes down to what you want from a head coach. You're just never going to get over the hump with him as HC. It's very simple. This loss is not surprising to me at all. I said that under KF this was a 6 win team at best but was guessing 5-7. I stand by it.

PoAZw.jpg

Kurks thought:
"Why we no score ever"