It's Starting To Sink In...

CGHawk

...That I won't be watching our Hawks play football tomorrow (and not until the bowl game). I really thought we were going to be playing in the first B1G championship and maybe it was a bit of wishful thinking, but the B1G is in a down year for the most part and we had the schedule to get there! It is too bad we couldn't take advantage of it, but I'm sure we will make it there soon. Try to stay positive, folks!

Oh well... On to the bball season! Hopefully we can get on track and get on a roll! If there was ever a time for Iowa Bball to pick it up and get some Ws... This year and next year would probably be the time. It would take away some of the attention on the disappointments of the football season.

If they were able to turn this year around and surprise everyone... It would really draw a lot of a attention and hopefully start filling the seats!

Go Hawks!

Um, if you are expecting Iowa Basketball to be your saving grace this year you are heading for a big fall.

Better start learning about wrestling.

So you are going to get rid of the frustration of the football team only winning about 60% of their games the last two years by watching the Iowa Men's basketball team? Unless you are trying to gain perspective on what happens when you turn a program into a coaching carousel, I think you will be disapointed

You do know that we have the #1 wrestling team in the country right. Maybe you should follow them.

Maybe you should not watch basketball, and watch wrestling instead.......

Sorry, couldn't resist adding to the redundancy of the previous posts about wrestling and basketball and wrestling.

You do know that we have the #1 wrestling team in the country right. Maybe you should follow them.

I always enjoy everyone's reference to #1 team "in the country" as if all schools have a wrestling program. It's a regional sport, WE ARE REALLY, REALLY GOOD, but national championship in wrestling is a much different statement than national championship in men's basketball or football (beyond the national coverage).

If I were you I'd watch wrestling instead of basketball. They are good and stuff.

I think most of us knew after the Penn State game that Iowa was NOT going to win the Legends Division.

Latest posts