It's sickening...

imported_UHawk

His statement today and his little show for the fans at his house last night shows exactly who Joe Pa is. It is more important for him to protect his university and his legacy than to protect 8-14 yr old boys. This man has no legacy any more. He allowed a pedophile to go about his business for what ever reason in his presence and in his program.

And for these people to stand out in the streets and cheer his name is beyond me. They are essentially cheering on a guy who allowed boys to be raped. And Joe thinks he did the right thing morally. Come on people. If you have this position you have lost your mind and have no moral standards what so ever. But what should we expect from most people.

Let us all forget the football legacy of Joe and remember him for what he didn't do...protect those boys.

What happened last night at JoePas house was disgusting. It basically made JoePa out to be the Victim here. They minimized the true victims along with minimizing the horrific acts that Sandusky committed. The penn st fans that did this last night have no moral fiber in their body. They are more worried about what will happen with JoePa, rather than what happened to at least 8 10 yr old boys. Just so damn sickening.

He's an arrogant POS who's name deserves to be dirt and those idiot students are going to look back on their misplaced allegiance with shame.

The students actions aren't surprising. Curiosity got the best of me and I checked out the message boards at Penn St. There's actually posters saying McQueary should of just kept his mouth shut, or it's the AD fault cause Paterno told him and that's all he had to do....Pretty sick stuff!

The students actions aren't surprising. Curiosity got the best of me and I checked out the message boards at Penn St. There's actually posters saying McQueary should of just kept his mouth shut, or it's the AD fault cause Paterno told him and that's all he had to do....Pretty sick stuff!

And now you understand how the Germans rationalized the atrocities of the Nazis.

It's a universal psychological phenomenon.