It's Over

I can't imagine Barta would conduct this meeting the day the women make the Big Dance and fire him. Maybe he doesn't want to announce it until tomorrow but I wonder what Bluder thinks?

The only coach that is available to start tomorrow that is anywhere near acceptable is Billy Gillespie.

Otherwise we wait until teams start losing in the dance.

What he may be doing is a little "fund raising"

If indeed he just let Lick go, I have to think the fund raising had already been in place if you are referring to help with a buyout?

An eight minute meeting? That is the average time a boss needs to tell someone they are going in a new direction. Thankfully.

Not personal, just business,Todd. Coaching at big time Div 1 schools are a high wire act, with a wonderful safety net....law of the jungle,tho.
No thanks for the memories,tho.
Time for a new day,Hawk fans.
Start it up!

No Doubt- you don't have 8 minute meetings to discuss the situation and make plans for the future.

I feel bad for Todd. I thought it was never a good fit, but actually liked the guy. I thought the Alford era and problems had blame to be shared by he and the University both. I wish Todd and his family the best of luck because he is a good coach and a great guy. It just wasn't a good fit.

I agree with you. I met him outside CHA one afternoon this winter. I spoke with him for about 3 minuites. He came across as very genuine, optimistic, and optimistic.

Obviously he didn't have the results he or anyone else wanted but I don't doubt for a second that he worked to the best of his ability to turn this program around.

Latest posts