It's Official!

I remember being pretty excited about this year all summer.
Now I can’t believe what I just watched all season. I don’t think Kirk can fit any more grey hairs on his head, dude has to be done…

Let me just say "EAT MY ASS, NEW MEXICO!"

You assholes thought that you were so brilliant coming in and stealing our basketball coach a few years ago. He was the winningest coach in Big Ten Tournament history at the time he was poached and our basketball program took an absolute shit without him. But we got the last laugh because our offense in football is better than yours!

You know how when they publish something like literacy or high school graduation rates places like Alabama, Souf Cackalack and West Virginia can always take solace in the fact that Mississippi exists? That is how Iowa football fans now feel about New Mexico.

**EXTENDS TWO MIDDLE FINGERS TOWARD NEW MEXICO**

oscar-the-oscars.gif

And the Oscar for inept offense of the year goes to.........BRIAN FERENTZ!

The ultimate slap in the face would be bowl officials passing us up in favor of league teams with worse records but better offenses, and getting pushed so far down the list that we end up getting shut out.

Now THAT would get the attention of wealthy boosters, especially if they use those bowls to entertain clients, etc. And those who at the very least want Brian gone just might get their wish.

Kirk would suffer as well. He would lose valuable December practice time. And have to answer to unhappy boosters.

The ultimate slap in the face would be bowl officials passing us up in favor of league teams with worse records but better offenses, and getting pushed so far down the list that we end up getting shut out.

Now THAT would get the attention of wealthy boosters, especially if they use those bowls to entertain clients, etc. And those who at the very least want Brian gone just might get their wish.

Kirk would suffer as well. He would lose valuable December practice time. And have to answer to unhappy boosters.

Iowa vs Pitt in the Pinstripe qualify for a "bitch" slap? I wouldn't be shocked if the Music City and Mayo Bowl passed them over.

Iowa vs Pitt in the Pinstripe qualify for a "bitch" slap? I wouldn't be shocked if the Music City and Mayo Bowl passed them over.
That would certainly qualify as a major bitch slap. But didn't we do our Pinstripe Penance about five years ago, and are thus immune to a repeat visit for a couple more years?

Facing Pitt in any bowl is a scary scenario. Narduzzi loves to blitz. He'd send the kitchen sink, the dishwasher, and the trash compactor at us every chance he got.

That would certainly qualify as a major bitch slap. But didn't we do our Pinstripe Penance about five years ago, and are thus immune to a repeat visit for a couple more years?

Facing Pitt in any bowl is a scary scenario. Narduzzi loves to blitz. He'd send the kitchen sink, the dishwasher, and the trash compactor at us every chance he got.
This is reality.....

oscar-the-oscars.gif

And the Oscar for inept offense of the year goes to.........BRIAN FERENTZ!
Here's Barta now to award the trophy, what's that Gary? Well of course "Extentions for All!" That goes without saying Mr. Barta. That or Iowa football might as well as curl up in a ball and die without Kirk and Brian to lead and guide us in the glorious future. No other coach could win 7 games at Iowa.

Latest posts