Its official...

UP6936

Dantonio is a classless D-Bag.

Up 31-7 runs a double reverse pass, then a fake FG.

Yeah, he's running up the score.

if I was Dantonio I would run it up too.... MSU had been playing like crap on the road and haven't won at kinnick since Michael Jackson was black.

I have no problem with the call. I suspect Pitt's coach wish he would have kept the foot on the throat when they had us down 21. I can remember countless examples of us allowing teams back in the game by playing tight with a big lead...

Well, it's Iowa's job to stop them.

And they're not.

Yes, it is, but that was unnecessary. Iowa wsn't stopping their regular offense very successfully. Dantonio is trying to embarrass the Hawks as much as he can.

He was a classless D-Bag before the game started, this just confirms it.

we are embarrassing ourselves... this isn't POP warner where you worry about feelings and self esteem.... man up and play defense

If you're gonna run a fake punt, no better team to run it on than Iowa. How thick headed is our coaching staff to never ever ever see a fake coming?

middle of the 3rd quarter and Iowa come from 21 down in the 4th qtr to win, i'd score as much has i can til the middle of the 4th quarter, you haven't been a hawk fan very long have you, hawk fans pray that KF would do that

Thats called not sitting on a lead people. Thats why they are probaly going to win this game. Ferentz should take some notes here he might learn something.

We tried it on them last year. It just didn't work. I thought Kirk was stupid then I think they are stupid today

Well, now that we've scored the last 2 TD's, and we're only down 13, anybody want to ***** and whine about the need to continue scoring points?

I respect him for keeping the pressure on us. I also respect our Defense for taking the best they had and turning them back. Defense played good today

Latest posts