It's official: Big 12 changes name

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
OK, not really but they should consider, "Texas' B!tches"

What is official is Dan Beebe just said, "We don't have a future television deal that's been reached at this time. Just confidence based on research/conversations."

Glad he guaranteed that $14-25 million to the schools before he actually can!

That's like bragging I'm dating the hottest girl in school based on friends telling me they heard "she likes me"

OK, not really but they should consider, "Texas' B!tches"

What is official is Dan Beebe just said, "We don't have a future television deal that's been reached at this time. Just confidence based on research/conversations."

Glad he guaranteed that $14-25 million to the schools before he actually can!

That's like bragging I'm dating the hottest girl in school based on friends telling me they heard "she likes me"

Are you serious that they don't have the tv deal they were promised?

longhornwhine.gif

You expect anything different from that dysfunctional hellhole?

Nebraska and Colorado grow happier by the minute.

No I don't expect anything different but I guess it is true, they said their "new" tv deal probably won't be worked out until 2015 when their current ESPN/ABC deal is done. Their fox deal is done in 2012 but can be renewed to expire when the ESPN deal does and that is the plan. LMAO at how great this new conference was going to be for ISU getting $14 to $17 million a year. And here is the kicker, the penalty fee that Nebraksa and Colorado have to pay goes to Texas, Oklahoma and Texas A&M and not any of the other 7 schools.

Beebe just announced that Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State, Baylor and Missouri agreed to sign over the $20 million buyout from NE/CO to Texas, Oklahoma and Texas A&M too!!

WOW!!

Last edited:
Dan Beebe only has to keep the Big XII together until the end of the month, before the new fiscal year ends.

The promise buys him another year.

ISU gets no new money for 4 years

ISU gets none of the exit fees

ISU just got kicked in the balls again!

No I don't expect anything different but I guess it is true, they said their "new" tv deal probably won't be worked out until 2015 when their current ESPN/ABC deal is done. Their fox deal is done in 2012 but can be renewed to expire when the ESPN deal does and that is the plan. LMAO at how great this new conference was going to be for ISU getting $14 to $17 million a year. And here is the kicker, the penalty fee that Nebraksa and Colorado have to pay goes to Texas, Oklahoma and Texas A&M and not any of the other 7 schools.

Nebraska and Colorado will pay more to their attorneys than they do to the Big Texas Conference for exit penalties.

I didn't get to hear very much of the news conference, but NE and CO have to be dancing in the streets. Beebe is on the same level as Pollard. The B12 will still disintegrate, but it will be in a few more years.

Beebe just announced that Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State, Baylor and Missouri agreed to sign over the $20 million buyout from NE/CO to Texas, Oklahoma and Texas A&M too!!

WOW!!

Oh my god you have to be kidding??!!! Maybe isu4lyfe and his friends can come over and explain this move to everybody. They seemed so happy last night??

ISU just changed their name to ...

The ISU Eunuchs...

Texas, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and the others....Well, at least the Eunuchs got to stay in the conference.

As Texas and Beebe would say, "Have I got a deal for youse guys!"

Wonder if the Eunuchs and Pollard still want to give up the Hawk game and free themselves? They are more dependent on the Hawks than ever before...

When they come to Iowa City, the students should have some character dressed up like a Eunuch from the Arabian Tales and have a sign hanging around his neck....

ISU Eunuch...***** of Texas.

or

have all the student section have a choreographed card section that reads--

ISU -- TEXAS *****