"It's not like this has been a dog crap team."

Hell when we went to the Orange Bowl we never blew anyone out, really. Without looking, I remember ISU being a blowout and the Indiana score LOOKED like one, but it wasn't.

If you watch the video you can tell KF wanted to move on to another question from some other reporter. Yet Rob just kept asking questions and KF seemed to me getting hotter about it.

Calling the team of young men dog crap is pretty lame fellas. The results haven't been good, the team is not winning, the results have sucked and stunk, and been crappy but the kids themselves have played hard for the most part and just aren't winning. Its not like they're not trying. You want to trash the results go ahead but watch your wording, this team isn't a bunch of crap, the results have been but the kids for the most part are high class guys giving their best. Be careful to which degree of judgment you choose for these guys. Betting if i took a team filled with the guys on here railing the most about the team you wouldn't win a single game all year. Lots to complain about, check your wording and make it about the results not the young people.

Yep!

FreedComanche

I commend Rob for not letting KF off the hook with easy answers. Rob had legitimate questions, and KF wanted to give vanilla, non-specific responses. Rob was having none of that. Good for him.

If KF wants to get all pi$$ed off, he can start by looking in the mirror. His game day coaching since the fake punt by Wisconsin in 2010 has been horrendously bad.

He has two kids on the team and one kid coaching and he is the head coach. Kind of hard to call that team a "dog crap team," without him calling his family a dog crap family.

How many times will KF step onto his own verbal mines with these pet analogies.

FAT CAT, DOG CRAP?

LMFAO!

Last edited:
Explain to me where I said where we were good. I know we aren't. In fact in the post you quoted, I said exactly that.

You're saying they aren't bad, though, and using the 2-3 bounces as evidence. As if them being 6-0 would make them a better team. It would mean their record was good, not the team. If their record is dictating how you feel about the team and not how well they play it's not a very strong argument. Let what you see dictate your feelings, not the box score. Unless it's the PSU game, that box score reflects what we saw on the field.

Calling the team of young men dog crap is pretty lame fellas. The results haven't been good, the team is not winning, the results have sucked and stunk, and been crappy but the kids themselves have played hard for the most part and just aren't winning. Its not like they're not trying. You want to trash the results go ahead but watch your wording, this team isn't a bunch of crap, the results have been but the kids for the most part are high class guys giving their best. Be careful to which degree of judgment you choose for these guys. Betting if i took a team filled with the guys on here railing the most about the team you wouldn't win a single game all year. Lots to complain about, check your wording and make it about the results not the young people.

Gotta love the "so you think you could do better?" posts. What in blazes does it have to do with ANYTHING what a bunch of message board geeks could do on a football field against D1 scholarship athletes? None of it changes the fact this team is staring a 4-8 season in the face. And last I checked, they don't award participation trophies in the Big Ten.

Latest posts