It's not just Iowa

Wow, UT attempted to impose resale price controls? Iowa's Athletic Department has made plenty of boneheaded moves, but UT's move is worse than all of Iowa's bad moves in the past decade combined.

Texas is trying hard to get them back. I heard Murph and Andy 1460 KNXO today that starting this season Texas will be selling Alcohol in the stadium to all ticket holders (over 21, obviously). Now it seems to make sense why

Texas is trying hard to get them back. I heard Murph and Andy 1460 KNXO today that starting this season Texas will be selling Alcohol in the stadium to all ticket holders (over 21, obviously). Now it seems to make sense why

I think Kinnick should start selling beer/wine as well. I don't think they will, but I think they should, if they want to fill it again. Maybe with the new President?

I think Kinnick should start selling beer/wine as well. I don't think they will, but I think they should, if they want to fill it again. Maybe with the new President?

I agree completely. They would have have a sign/statement to let it be known that they could refuse to serve anybody to their own discretion. Just to make sure no one is overserved but i think it is a very practical idea.

If they just went back to the policies pre-PC-Sally... that would help. But the idiot already screwed the game day vibe with the tailgating crackdown.

Texas fans will not take it in the backside laying down like Iowa fans will....that is the difference between a big dog on the porch, and a little yapper sitting down in the yard looking up at the other big dogs and wishing he were on the porch too. Texas fans were they in our situation, would have had a new coach three (3) years ago.

Texas fans will not take it in the backside laying down like Iowa fans will....that is the difference between a big dog on the porch, and a little yapper sitting down in the yard looking up at the other big dogs and wishing he were on the porch too. Texas fans were they in our situation, would have had a new coach three (3) years ago.

Texas hasn't been very good for a number of years, not even better than us little yappers. Your funny.

Latest posts