It's in the dribble

longtimer

Iowa played well and with urgency. Isn't it different when the 3s are falling. The one thing that seemed problematic was the extent to which we like to dribble the ball. Seems like Bohannon spent a lot of time trying to set up the offense and it got us in trouble a bit. He is not the kind of point guard that breaks down defenses with the dribble and really we have no one that can do that. I would sure like to see us move the ball with the pass more. Michigan will play a tough man to man and we have to move the ball better

Iowa played well and with urgency. Isn't it different when the 3s are falling. The one thing that seemed problematic was the extent to which we like to dribble the ball. Seems like Bohannon spent a lot of time trying to set up the offense and it got us in trouble a bit. He is not the kind of point guard that breaks down defenses with the dribble and really we have no one that can do that. I would sure like to see us move the ball with the pass more. Michigan will play a tough man to man and we have to move the ball better

Yes, lots of screens and back door cuts. With man to man Garza and Cook can get one on one position underneath for a good feed and either get a good shot or foul or when the double team comes kick it back out.

The first Mich game was so long ago now I cant even remember how the game went, the flow, and how the hawks clobbered them.