It's going to be an emotional night at Breslin

Good story. I think it was detailed in The Journey either this or last year. Glad to hear she's doing better.

Good story. I think it was detailed in The Journey either this or last year. Glad to hear she's doing better.

I don't care who he plays for this is good stuff. Anyone who has a small child would agree this is a nightmare scenario, and kudos to Payne and MSU for getting their guys involved in helping kids like this.

The small amount of respect I actually have for Izzo stems from things like this.......I think away from the game he is an honorable and compassionate man. But all that goes away when the ball goes in the air......

Yeah, it sure does appear that he is. He's the one guy on that team I don't dislike...a lot.

I don't see how you can really dislike any of their players. Besides that no name white guy who hit the three that sealed their win against the Hawks earlier in the season. He's pretty cocky for being nothing more than a role player.

I've always thought Payne, Harris, and Appling play the game the right way, and I rarely see them complaining to refs. I suppose they don't need to when Izzo takes care of all of that for them. Plus they are used to being on the beneficial side of calls.

Latest posts