Its April 4th...

WildTurkey

How about adding "Off Topic" to the hawkeyenation android app already. It cant be that difficult! Thanks.

Also you are about 2 years behind on the updated wrestling rosters and schedule. The wrestling board really needs and upgrade/facelift. Its way behind compared to what other Hawk sites have available.

How about adding "Off Topic" to the hawkeyenation android app already. It cant be that difficult! Thanks.

Also you are about 2 years behind on the updated wrestling rosters and schedule. The wrestling board really needs and upgrade/facelift. Its way behind compared to what other Hawk sites have available.

images

Mr. Diesel,

My Dominos Pizza add is in Spanish or some other kind of talk that I cant read. Well if it was an add for something dumb than I wouldnt care, but the pizza in the picture looks good and now I dont know what kinda deal they have. If I click on the add am I running the risk that I might get stuck somewhere and not know how to get out of the page because its all in spanish?

These things will get fixed as soon as the revolutionary, unique and marvelous recruiting board is implemented and not one moment sooner...kapish?;)

I want to be able to say ****, ****, *****, mother****er, **** and **********.

We can't all get what we want.

Latest posts