Items missing from locker room

HawkeyesWin

Sounds like phones wallets and personal items were stolen from the Iowa locker room during the game.

Way to stay classy ISU.

I'm surprised they don't have security guards and cameras in and out of the locker room. Seems like it would be real easy to catch the clownsters that did this.

I'm surprised they don't have security guards and cameras in and out of the locker room. Seems like it would be real easy to catch the clownsters that did this.

It's actually easier to pull off than you might think. You just give the goat tied up by the door something to chew on, and he's distracted for a good hour.

humm, what do you want to wager this would be headline news in the Register if the reverse happened? almost no one i've talked to in Sioux City knew about this.

It's actually easier to pull off than you might think. You just give the goat tied up by the door something to chew on, and he's distracted for a good hour.

"goat"? By Greatest Of All Time, do you mean Troy Davis is back working security, or is it Seneca?

Have the Hawkeye players or other staffer of the team been ruled out?? It's a terrible thing to insinuate but if it's been ruled out that nobody broke in that didn't have access to the locker room... I hope this is not the case but it'd sure be nice to bust whatever individual it was. If it was a Hawkeye I bet it goes unsolved if he isn't caught really soon.

Have the Hawkeye players or other staffer of the team been ruled out?? It's a terrible thing to insinuate but if it's been ruled out that nobody broke in that didn't have access to the locker room... I hope this is not the case but it'd sure be nice to bust whatever individual it was. If it was a Hawkeye I bet it goes unsolved if he isn't caught really soon.

i hope that isn't the case but i think if you have an open mind about it you would have to at least give that thought consideration. that would be the ultimate in embarrassment.

i hope that isn't the case but i think if you have an open mind about it you would have to at least give that thought consideration. that would be the ultimate in embarrassment.

Kirk hinted in his press conference today that it is his belief and he's also been told that security was present during the game. So it's starting to look like it was either security themselves or an "inside" job.

Kirk hinted in his press conference today that it is his belief and he's also been told that security was present during the game. So it's starting to look like it was either security themselves or an "inside" job.
I'd say it's a pretty good bet someone got in using fake credentials.

At this point anybodies guess is as good anyone else that wasn't there... Crappy deal regardless. The NCAA will be having schools put cameras in locker rooms next

Last I saw on this was one of the local TV stations reporting that the police have a suspect and were close to an arrest. That was October 3rd. Has any thing more been reported on this? We're approaching two months since the incident.

Unusual.....no?

Latest posts