It Could Be Worse

"hope you suffer the same kind of stroke I did, so you can get a taste of what I go thru every day."

Why does this sound so familiar? hmmm...

I remember a poster like that here but dint' recall that handle. The little thing that gave it away is still using RSSO RSJR etc.

Haha! Yep. Followed by stars, when it fit his argument, height, weight and 40 times. He is all over Hawkeyereport. Best thing Jon ever did was ban him. Herbydragonhawk was a combo of different handles he had on here.

I remember a poster like that here but dint' recall that handle. The little thing that gave it away is still using RSSO RSJR etc.

Are we talking about Pin2Win? He used to throw RSSO around the rasslin' board. He was Herby? 'splains a lot.

kilroy has been changing his handle repeatedly the last couple years, but his posting style is so obvious.

Herbyhawk. that's it !!!

paragraphs, long paragraphs of data and hard to comprehend sentences frequently missing verbs or articles.

I think he was pretty far down the Asburgers scale.

One time he told of how he became tired of listening to others ramble on about things that he wasn't interested in listening to.

Holy buckets....don't miss him abit. It does appear that he has found the punctuation keys and the "double" return key.

From the title, I thought this thread was going to be how in the "Wolverine State" little brother (Michigan State) has now taken 6 of the last 7 from Mishitagain.

My personal favorite herbyism was when he thought he cracked the Coker case because he didn't understand the difference between AM and PM.

If you're an apologist like Herby/ Kilroy then you can stay on HR as long as you want. Say one bad thing about KF or his salary and you get the banhammer. Place is run similar to the Penn St. site BWI anymore

I sometimes miss the herbster during basketball season. His rants gave a nice bit of comic relief that was sorely needed sometimes.

Latest posts