It appears this board is

pmchawk

Filled with trolls who want Alford and lickliter back. I can't stand seeing this many people who are so blinded to the fact that basketball is a mental game too. Once you let someone in your head it is difficult to get them out. I'm sure ZM went on Twitter to pick a fight... No, he went on Twitter in hopes to see fans standing behind the team, to lift his spirit and instead finds himself being bashed. Fight or flight and he chose fight, was it right? No. But it never should have come to that. Fans like that got rid of Mr. Davis, and got us the likes of Alford and Lickliter. Fans like that destroy teams and what they can accomplish. I'm too exhausted to fight with so many who are clueless to life and the game of basketball. I'm out.

Filled with trolls who want Alford and lickliter back. I can't stand seeing this many people who are so blinded to the fact that basketball is a mental game too. Once you let someone in your head it is difficult to get them out. I'm sure ZM went on Twitter to pick a fight... No, he went on Twitter in hopes to see fans standing behind the team, to lift his spirit and instead finds himself being bashed. Fight or flight and he chose fight, was it right? No. But it never should have come to that. Fans like that got rid of Mr. Davis, and got us the likes of Alford and Lickliter. Fans like that destroy teams and what they can accomplish. I'm too exhausted to fight with so many who are clueless to life and the game of basketball. I'm out.

This team was losing close games against good teams LONG before the fans started bashing McCabe on his Twitter account. That whole ordeal is only part of the problem, not THE problem.

It's all good. We will probably make it to the Elite 8 the way this NCAA Basketball season is going..Who cares about twitter? What is this world coming to these days where twitter and message boards play such a big part in a basketball game? Who gives a $hit..I certainly don't.

Play basketball like men and quit crying about what Jimmy Crack Corn said on a computer. If that's our excuse we really are a weak minded team

So your not a Passionate Hawk Fan like the rest of us pmc. See IMO this is the type of thread not needed. You think the proper thing to do is rip on fellow Hawk fans that are ****** over a lost?

It's a message board. When a loss occurs the board lights up with Hawk Fans not trolls. Just go to bed and wake up tomorrow refreshed nothing to fight here.

It seems like our team is focused on everything but the game at the moment. Needing to have their twitters deactivated, Woody shushing his own fans, Fran ripping a guy on a call in show... Gotta get back to just worrying about basketball. Playing defense might be a good place to start.

Please post quotes or links to threads where anyone has said or has implied they would like Alford or Lickliter back. Freaking reverse trolls.

It's all good. We will probably make it to the Elite 8 the way this NCAA Basketball season is going..

shocked-spit-out-drink-o.gif

You don't even know if that was a legit Hawk fan who attacked McCabe on Twitter. And for F's sake no one, save for maybe opposing fans/teams, want those 2 dumbasses you referenced back. Your thread and reaction are just as ridiculous as those on the other end of the spectrum. People are pizzed and dumfounded at the collapse of a team that showed so much promise only a week and a half ago. That's it. Nothing more. Let people vent and get over it.

Latest posts