ISU

actually i find this amusing, wallop TT then go into KU and can't do squat, i hate ISU so any bad news about them makes my day

Honestly if you guys don't want to read about a cyclone topic then don't open the damn thread and sure as hell don't take the time to post in it giving the OP crap. It really is a simple concept.

ISU threads belong in the rivalry forum, slick. On this board the football forum is reserved for threads about your big brother.

I realize arbitrary categorical forum misplacements are serious business, but, while "slick," accusing a new poster of being an ISU fan is just not very welcoming.

I realize arbitrary categorical forum misplacements are serious business, but, while "slick," accusing a new poster of being an ISU fan is just not very welcoming.

A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need, a little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun, a little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man

You got it Lou

LouBega.jpg

cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. mix in the vanilla extract.
in a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour and salt.
add the flour & salt to the butter mixture. mix on low speed until it just starts to come together. add the cranberries, pistachios, and white chocolate a half a cup at a time until it's incorporated. mix until the dough forms a ball.
roll into a log about 2 inches in diameter (roll it wider or skinnier depending on how big you want your cookies). roll the log in some wax paper.
chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
preheat the oven to 350F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
slice the log into 1/4 inch slices. place the slices on the sheet pan. they don't spread much, so they can be pretty close together.
bake for 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to brown.
remove from the pan and cool to room temp.

cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. mix in the vanilla extract.
in a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour and salt.
add the flour & salt to the butter mixture. mix on low speed until it just starts to come together. add the cranberries, pistachios, and white chocolate a half a cup at a time until it's incorporated. mix until the dough forms a ball.
roll into a log about 2 inches in diameter (roll it wider or skinnier depending on how big you want your cookies). roll the log in some wax paper.
chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
preheat the oven to 350F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
slice the log into 1/4 inch slices. place the slices on the sheet pan. they don't spread much, so they can be pretty close together.
bake for 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to brown.
remove from the pan and cool to room temp.

Did espn shut down their message boards? I got tired of getting banned s and haven't been there in a couple of years.

They did in fact shut down their message boards; there were too many amateurs posting in the wrong forum categories. :D

Latest posts