ISU pooped the bed....again

HawksMN

Rallied to tie with seconds remaining....only to give up a long drive and game winning FG to TX.
Oh the humanity.

Who cares? That team beat us. I could not be more embarrassed by that fact. All that points out is how pathetic we are.

Lol yeah that's a powerhouse Texas team they lost to, give up half a hundred to a team that couldn't get double digits against BYU.

#wallyisawizard

That wizard held us to a whopping 3 points in the entire second half and those 3 came darn close to the end of the game.

#PatheticProgramWeAre

#RealProblems

As much as I hate to say it, it's hard to knock ISU when they beat us and, from what I could tell, at least put up a fight on the road tonight.

alcoholic or docoholic or whatever his name is will probably call me a troll again, but I don't care. I saw both the Hawk and Iowa State games today, and I only saw one group of clowns, and it wasn't Iowa State.

yeah, well we don't exactly have Downey smelling sheets now do we? i could smell the stench of our offense today in California.

Lol, +2. Four million a year for this level of football. Who needs Jay Leno when you have the Iowa football program? Food stamps is to the poor as the university of Iowa is to the Ferentz family.

At least Iowa State puts their best players on the field to make plays and they are enjoyable even in defeat. Can't say either of that regarding Iowa. Heck, even when Iowa wins it's painful.

KF considered it a weird game when we scored a ton of points on Indiana.

Next game Parker and Powell limited touches.

At one point after a 14-0 lead we were out scored 38-7

At least Iowa State puts their best players on the field to make plays and they are enjoyable even in defeat. Can't say either of that regarding Iowa. Heck, even when Iowa wins it's painful.

Its the only way clown fans can enjoy their team really.....in defeat.

I genuinely enjoy seeing isu lose in heartbreaking fashion. Petty? Yes. Helps ease the pain of Iowa's love affair with mediocrity? Mmm...maybe a little. I'll take what I can get.

Latest posts