ISU Police Investigating 4 Criminal Cases in Iowa Band Cyhawk Incident

You obviously never watched The Love Boat season premieres when they introduced the Fall TV seasons. Blows all that other stuff away. As on, sweeping the decks clean.
That was one show I could never get into. It basically took the general themes of "Love American Style" and ran way to far with them

Never said they did. I said Barta was willing to close the door on further investigation, rather than involve those who do have the authority to arrest, i.e. the police.

What I said exactly is that if arrests are made, Barta looks bad for agreeing early on not to pursue it any farther.

And I could be completely wrong on all of this anyway.

I guess I'm still on the side of not seeing why it was Barta's place to pursue things in the first place. Although I also don't see why he took it upon himself to dismiss it either. I just don't see it being an athletic department issue.

So KF works in a vacuum and the stadium builds on its own? Wow, never knew. The UI and ISU police work in a political world. County attorneys work in a political world. The Gov....where did she go to school?

The band director...where does funding come from. You are naive.
Why yes, KF does run his own show and hires his own son all by himself - if you listen to the majority of posters on this board.

I will hand it to you and Barta, Gary really does well at raising money.
But raising money does not give you political clout. In fact it does the exact opposite, it makes you beholden to others. How naive you are if you don't get that.

Why yes, KF does run his own show and hires his own son all by himself - if you listen to the majority of posters on this board.

I will hand it to you and Barta, Gary really does well at raising money.
But raising money does not give you political clout. In fact it does the exact opposite, it makes you beholden to others. How naive you are if you don't get that.

He has a lot even if granted by KF.

Man, Joe Friday was the shit. This first episode of Dragnet where he tried to warn us about the dangers of the hippie movement is one of the best single TV episodes ever made, ranking up there with the grand finale of MASH, Who Shot JR, the WKRP Thanksgiving show, the Facts of Life Christmas episode and the premier of Punky Brewster.

youre-pretty-high-and-far-out-arent-ya-what-kind-15052128.png

Damn the evil disbelievers

Damn them to Hell

:cool:

Latest posts