ISU offers $99 mini-pack IOWA, UNI, game of choice

Seems odd to offer two of your biggest drawing games as part of a mini package. Maybe ticket sales aren't going as well over there as some are saying.
http://www.cyclones.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210209694&DB_OEM_ID=10700[

im sure Jamie pullhard will throw out some number of tickets sold that will excite their fans and Give their fans a chance to pat themselves on the back but this move is unbelievable. No way any school would do this if ticket sales were going well...but g o d d am n have you seen how awesomely hard their schedule is? And if you haven't im sure one of their fans will tell you about it and why that is the reason they suck balls

Seems odd to offer two of your biggest drawing games as part of a mini package. Maybe ticket sales aren't going as well over there as some are saying.
http://www.cyclones.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210209694&DB_OEM_ID=10700[

im sure Jamie pullhard will throw out some number of tickets sold that will excite their fans and Give their fans a chance to pat themselves on the back but this move is unbelievable. No way any school would do this if ticket sales were going well...but g o d d am n have you seen how awesomely hard their schedule is? And if you haven't im sure one of their fans will tell you about it and why that is the reason they suck balls

but round robin? How can a team be successful against a round robin!?

but round robin? How can a team be successful against a round robin!?

Thank you you sir for bringing this up. I forgot to include that tidbit of info. I mean holy s h I t!!! How the hell can one possibly get through a gauntlet like that. And you have to do the round robin thing because it is absolutely essential in creating one TRUE champion. I wonder if at the end of the year they get themselves a strength of schedule trophy and let the team crowd around while paul gives one of his patented wookie yells and tells them how pwoud he is of them.

No way ........yet. For 3 games the clones have to offer me at least double that, I'm not going when they are only paying me $99.

Yeah, I doubt their sales are going well. They are just trying to sell tickets to opposing team fans to bolster their coffers.

Latest posts