ISU marketing is in the toilet

Trying to elevate their status to rest stop bathrooms I see. Reach for the stars clones!

That is priceless. When I opened this I thought it was going to be the picture of Rhodes with the quote of how his s hit record is their best record for the first 5 years. Not exactly a stellar couple of weeks for their marketing department. Although we can't say much after some of the boneheaded blunders by our marketing department. Cue the cyclone re tar d trolls to tell us how pollard is a genius.

Reminds me of an Eddie Murphy line from Coming to America, "When you think of garbage, think of Akeem!"

When you're thinking of taking a dump, think of the clones.

Seems about right.

That's funny as hell! I haven't been up to Iowa in a couple of yrs. When did these signs start? LOL!

I posted this on my FB.....one of the comments from an ISU fan was...

"ISU...cleaning up the Hawkeye state once again"

A for effort!

I'm surprised Pollard hasn't marketed a urinal cake shaped like a Tiger Hawk. Missing out on some big bucks. My idea Jamie....I get a cut.

I posted this on my FB.....one of the comments from an ISU fan was...

"ISU...cleaning up the Hawkeye state once again"

A for effort!

That's some serious spin. kind of like calling a janitor a "sanitation engineer". But if they want to embrace that identity...so be it.

Did I see this on I-80 about 15-20 miles west of Des Moines after a long day on my way back from colorado?

Here is my funny. While in steamboat springs I saw a cyclone fan wearing a cyclone shirt...I said hey you Go Iowa State Hawkeyes... He promptly informed me that they were the cyclones... I said what? Its the hawk eyes isn't it? Is there a DiV II school in Iowa ? Man he was fizzed.

helmets_zps55d22a68.jpg

:cool:

Crap, I paid $250 for my Hawkeye helmet at Florida Citrus Sports's "Feast On the 50" auction a couple years ago. It is signed by KF, but as someone pointed out in the "Brian Ferentz" thread, once KF leaves, nobody will remember him, so what could my investment be worth?!

Latest posts