ISU/Iowa.. Round 2

I started laughing as soon as you said QB was a toss up. hahaha. RB's toss? You stated that Iowa has no doubt the deepest of both teams. So, Iowa should get the nod at RB. Not only returning Jewel Hampton off injury, but you now got Wegher, and Robinsin with a season of experience sharing the rock. QB wise, Stanzi is a proven winner, and the backup showed he got skills as well (going into columbus and playing his balls off) Defense in ever aspect goes to Iowa. ISU might have Iowa on the o line because we lost so many. TE ISu might have us as well until we see what CJ brings to the table.

I'll agree with every position on the OPs list except for the secondary...but then again I don't know a ton about ISU's secondary...I just really like Iowa's.

RB, OL and TE could all sway into Iowa's favor but we've got unknowns at those positions. I personally think Reisner could be one of the best receiving tight ends we've had in a while other than Dallas Clark. Reisner might have the best hands on the team and he's got experience and knows the system.

Guys, really who cares? Rivalry game? ISU is on the right track with coach Rhodes and they will play us tough - and might even win - but at the end of the day it is only one game and not even a conference game. We will probably win as we usually - but not always do - and regardless of the outcome both teams have to lace 'em up and play the next week. Neither team will gain any advantage in conference regardless of who wins. I think this game is fun but we all put way to much into this. I've got nothing against the guys at ISU either. Good luck to them all year except against the Hawks. I just don't get that jacked for this game. Give me Michigan, Penn St., Ohio St., Minnesota - teams in conference that you just want to crush!

This is a joke right? Iowa is going to enter the season in the top 10. ISU will probably be somewhere in the top 80. I cannot think of a unit on ISU that I would take over Iowa and that includes RB. Robinson is a good player, but who is after him? Iowa can run all day and just keep trotting studs out there. As for Secondary being a toss? Please. Iowa could have the best secondary in the B10 next year even with Spievey's loss as long as Bernstine can stay out of the hospital for a change. Iowa is going to roll up ISU in IC this year....again. 45-3.

Latest posts