ISU finishes at 2-10

The issue is that Ohio State probably played a better non-conference schedule than either TCU or Baylor (who played no one) and the additional win over a ranked opponent in a championship game.

But fOSU lost at home to middling Va Tech. That may kill them.

But fOSU lost at home to middling Va Tech. That may kill them.

Here is something the committee needs to ask themselves. Could have Baylor and TCU done what OSU did without Petty and Boykin all season? What OSU did with JT Barrett and then Jones last night is way more impressive that what either of the Big12 teams did.

Exactly. It's beyond embarrassing. Pathetic. One of worst programs in all football. Iowa would be 2-10 with their schedule but ISU still be 2-10 with ours. I don't get it at all. Thanks for making it rivalry kurt

Wow. Even hawkeye fans buying into the 'tough" Big 12 myth.
Spend a little time looking at the Big 12 schedules.
You will find a whole lot of fluff for their non league games.
The best win their league had was a TCU win over Minnesota (at TCU)
BIG sucked. Big 12 not far behind in suckiness.
Oklahoma has their worst team in years.
Texas sucked
ISU was horrible
Kansas was horrible
Texas Tech was horrible
Hard to say about K-State but not much more than average. Played Auburn at home and lost. Auburn finished 4th in the SEC west.
West Virginia is decent but struggled to beat Maryland, a team everyone though Iowa should man handle.

Alabama would/will toy with either Baylor or TCU.

And we lost to them...at Kinnick. Kirk is 7-9 against that joke of a program. Do you really need more proof than that to say he needs to be gone? That should be the dagger.

Dead on. It was not a Fluke we lost to them. They out played us. KF has to go.

It shows how irrelevant 7 wins are in the East. Look at how Wisc. got totally trashed by Ohio State. The east has issues.

Do you mean West? I thought it would be easier to pay attention to other conferences when your team goes winless in conference play.

Wow. Even hawkeye fans buying into the 'tough" Big 12 myth.
Spend a little time looking at the Big 12 schedules.
You will find a whole lot of fluff for their non league games.
The best win their league had was a TCU win over Minnesota (at TCU)
BIG sucked. Big 12 not far behind in suckiness.
Oklahoma has their worst team in years.
Texas sucked
ISU was horrible
Kansas was horrible
Texas Tech was horrible
Hard to say about K-State but not much more than average. Played Auburn at home and lost. Auburn finished 4th in the SEC west.
West Virginia is decent but struggled to beat Maryland, a team everyone though Iowa should man handle.

Alabama would/will toy with either Baylor or TCU.

Alabama did not toy with the Sooners last year and the Sooners were not even a good team. They are not a good team this year either and I bet they would beat Bama again. Sec way over rated.

Don't you think that is kind of important for YOUR argument? You throw the lamest stats out there, one step above the value of the transitive property usually.

Clown fan claims my stat is lame, now can lazy Clown fan please prove my stat is lame with stats?

Alabama did not toy with the Sooners last year and the Sooners were not even a good team. They are not a good team this year either and I bet they would beat Bama again. Sec way over rated.

HAHAHA if you really think Oklahoma could hang with Bama THIS YEAR (last year has nothing to do with this year, or TCU would be 4-8 again), then you are delusional.

Probably a reference to the new Children's hospital. That thing is impressive. Immaguessin that there is one heck of a foundation under that thing. Barta probably wants to make all the patients in the rooms that face Kinnick buy season tickets.

Good speculation. I hadn't considered that. Or perhaps he was referring to the foundation under the rahbdo treatment wing. But then he'd have to be talking about Doyle.

The Ferentz Hawks were the solitary Big Five victory of Iowa State.

Repeat:

The Ferentz Hawks were the solitary Big Five victory of Iowa State.

Gary likes to play woulda/coulda/shoulda/almosts then he should be thankful that

ISU rallied past MAC's Toledo Rockets

or

The Ferentz Hawks would have been the only victory for ISU this season.

We were their only power 5 win but that doesn't really matter because we COULD have won.

BigXII probably is slightly better than B1G. They don't have four extra below avg teams to drag the rest down.

That being said, Iowa doesn't go 7-5 with a BigXII schedule.
They didn't beat anyone better than avg in the B1G, then they aren't going to beat anyone better than avg in the XII.

And they still lose to ISU.
Again.

Latest posts