ISU finishes at 2-10

Bluesman

And we lost to them...at Kinnick. Kirk is 7-9 against that joke of a program. Do you really need more proof than that to say he needs to be gone? That should be the dagger.

Exactly. It's beyond embarrassing. Pathetic. One of worst programs in all football. Iowa would be 2-10 with their schedule but ISU still be 2-10 with ours. I don't get it at all. Thanks for making it rivalry kurt

And we lost to them...at Kinnick. Kirk is 7-9 against that joke of a program. Do you really need more proof than that to say he needs to be gone? That should be the dagger.

Iowa would have finished the same or worse with that schedule..

Iowa plays so TIGHT against ISU and for what reason??? Why would you play that tight because KF is so tight and conservative. His players play tight as it rubs off from the coach and the players are afraid to make a mistake because they know they are always coached into a close game.

It is a waste of a game and usually not a good game, like this year. Pedestrian first half by the hawks then total choke by the coaches.

ISU gave up an average of 40 points in their other 11 games this year.

Kirk's offense scored 17...at home.

Pathetic.

I thought I heard the announcer of the ISU-TCU game saying that TCU had set a record for yards gained, over 700.....

:cool:

But, the foundation is strong enough to keep Ferentz, according to Barta.

I wonder if he was referring to the University of Iowa Foundation?

Iowa would have finished the same or worse with that schedule..

I realize I am going to get blasted for saying this, but I think Iowa could get 4 or 5 wins with that schedule. KF with all his warts is still a better coach than Rhoads, imo.

Iowa plays so TIGHT against ISU and for what reason??? Why would you play that tight because KF is so tight and conservative. His players play tight as it rubs off from the coach and the players are afraid to make a mistake because they know they are always coached into a close game.

It is a waste of a game and usually not a good game, like this year. Pedestrian first half by the hawks then total choke by the coaches.

But it is the state Super Bowl....The state economy would collapse without it. Other than the state fair what would we have to unite us.:)

I realize I am going to get blasted for saying this, but I think Iowa could get 4 or 5 wins with that schedule. KF with all his warts is still a better coach than Rhoads, imo.

Obviously, since Rhoads is nothing more than a highly paid cheerleader.

I don't get why we would ever want to stoop so low as to actually compare Iowa to ISU, but our coach and AD seem determined to not only do that, but to lower Iowa to their standards.

Name the wins..

Iowa State
North Dakota State
Kansas State
Baylor
At Oklahoma State
Toledo
At Texas
Oklahoma
At Kansas
Texas Tech
West Virginia
At TCU

But, the foundation is strong enough to keep Ferentz, according to Barta.

I wonder if he was referring to the University of Iowa Foundation?

Probably a reference to the new Children's hospital. That thing is impressive. Immaguessin that there is one heck of a foundation under that thing. Barta probably wants to make all the patients in the rooms that face Kinnick buy season tickets.

Name the wins..

Iowa State
North Dakota State
Kansas State
Baylor
At Oklahoma State
Toledo
At Texas
Oklahoma
At Kansas
Texas Tech
West Virginia
At TCU

Toledo, Kansas, TT and a win or two out of this group(NDSU, Texas, WVU, KSU).

Bottom line, as an Iowa fan I want Rhoads to be the coach because their ceiling will be 6 wins. On the other hand, if I were a ISU fan I would want KF to remain HC; as long as he is HC the series remains a rivalry. ISU fan worst nightmare is a coach who would put boot to throat; a guy who would want to just dominate Iowa St.

Latest posts