ISU fans don't care.

dekhawks

I was talking to some ISU fans today and I told them now don't go out and lose to UConn by 2 TD's next week or finish the season 4-8 or something like that. The response was that we don't care how we do next week or the rest of the season, as all we want to do is beat Iowa, and our season is complete. He!!, some of them didn't even know who they even played next week, but they were out in droves today wearing their ISU gear. Just more proof that their whole season is based on beating Iowa. What a sad pathetic bunch.

It still stings though. There's no one I hate loosing to more. Nebraska may take over that role after this year though.

I was talking to some ISU fans today and I told them now don't go out and lose to UConn by 2 TD's next week or finish the season 4-8 or something like that. The response was that we don't care how we do next week or the rest of the season, as all we want to do is beat Iowa, and our season is complete. He!!, some of them didn't even know who they even played next week, but they were out in droves today wearing their ISU gear. Just more proof that their whole season is based on beating Iowa. What a sad pathetic bunch.

Yeah, the WHOLE fanbase is defined by the couple idiots that you know. Think if everyone based their opinion of the entire Iowa fanbase on OK4P.

Generalizations are not your friend.

As an ISU fan, i definitely don't base a season on winning over the hawkeyes. Yeah, I like it when the clones win, but there's a LOT of football left to play. The only way I consider a season a success is if we go to a bowl game -> so there have not been a lot of "successful" seasons lately.

Im pretty sure you made up this "conversation". And how dare they wear an isu tshirt today! They must not give 2 ***** about your feelings, they must not know how fragile a state you are right now.

Does anyone want to give me permission to base the entirety of hawkeye fans on dekhawks?

cool_story_bro_by_hatesxfury-d39dfe1.jpg

They are idiot ISU fans then, and definitely in the minority. Not good fans. I see plenty of Hawk shirts at the state fair and trailer parks and such, and I'm sure some of them don't follow Iowa either, but I don't base the Hawk fanbase off of them.

Yeah, the WHOLE fanbase is defined by the couple idiots that you know. Think if everyone based their opinion of the entire Iowa fanbase on OK4P.

Generalizations are not your friend.

No it was more like about a dozen of them, not just a couple.

They are idiot ISU fans then, and definitely in the minority. Not good fans. I see plenty of Hawk shirts at the state fair and trailer parks and such, and I'm sure some of them don't follow Iowa either, but I don't base the Hawk fanbase off of them.

Why are you hanging out at trailer parks?

Many of our fans (I would say around 95%), including myself were more excited about the Nebraska and Texas wins the last couple of years than the win yesterday. I still count my favorite all time win when Iowa State went down to College Station in 2005 and beat Texas A&M 42-14. There are other games we care about.

Last edited:

Great work. You are here by promoted from Captain Troll to Major Troll. At this rate you'll make General before your 1000th post.

Latest posts