ISU coach loses his mind - a breakdown

Luftgekuehlt67

Posting here because the rivals forum is pretty dead!

This guy is my new favorite YouTuber, I have been watching an embarrassing number of his videos per day and just happened to come across this semi-topical one that had me rolling:

The style may not be for everyone but, if you find this one funny, I'd highly recommend checking out his channel - very funny!

Posting here because the rivals forum is pretty dead!

This guy is my new favorite YouTuber, I have been watching an embarrassing number of his videos per day and just happened to come across this semi-topical one that had me rolling:

The style may not be for everyone but, if you find this one funny, I'd highly recommend checking out his channel - very funny!

Freaking narrator doesn't know the diff between Iowa and Iowa State.FFS

Campbell should have been pointing at his freaking center...snap the damn ball and you got 5 yards....twice. I gave him the benefit on the safety who jumped wide...but a guy jumped right next to the damn center...snap it...five yards...everyone is happy.

They can jump all they want as long as they don't make contact with an offensive player or if the center doesn't snap the ball. And that's exactly what happened.