ISU better team. Probably.

35-3 Iowa
See first two games of 2009.

LoL! I think it is comical that hawk fans don't believe that normal challenges for other teams in cfb don't apply to them. The hawks have youth and inexperience coupled with 2 new coordinators. hawks struggled against a ream with a whole new OL loaded with FR & Sophs, and a QB that couldn't throw. Add in the fact that the hawks gave up 6 sacks for the most lost yardage in FBS, and you can see why the majority of the betting public is laying on ISU in the early wagering.

35-3 ISU
see first two games of 2012

we didnt do that well against NIU ya know??? I wish that every single team wouldn't plan for us like it is their superbowl... i mean i don't blame them we are the best

What happened to the artistry in trolling? When I was young, we took our time, thought out our trolls, and crafted them slowly and methodically. These days, the kids just troll you with as much subtlety as a bucket of urine over the head.

Gab Nabbit.

35-3 ISU

we didnt do that well against NIU ya know??? I wish that every single team wouldn't plan for us like it is their superbowl... i mean i don't blame them we are the best

trolling-for-dummies.png

ISU was getting worked in the 1st quarter on Sat. If Tulsa doesn't turn the ball over, that is a much different game. Color me not impressed.

Last time Iowa won an opener by a point against NI and ISU came in "rolling" it worked out OK.

great logic. if only NIU wouldn't have scored 17 points, we would have had a shut out!

Am I the only one who watched Iowa play? We moved the ball just fine until we got close to the redzone. Defense did really good. We will be just fine. Isu played a Tulsa team that had Terrible qb, put a decent qb on that team and Isu loses.

Flawless logic sir. So you are saying we will lose versus tcu?

35-3 ISU

We?

You guys played Tulsa, not NIU....but nice try.

What happened to the artistry in trolling? When I was young, we took our time, thought out our trolls, and crafted them slowly and methodically. These days, the kids just troll you with as much subtlety as a bucket of urine over the head.

Gab Nabbit.

You are getting trolling confused with just straight up talking ****.

You are getting trolling confused with just straight up talking ****.

No I'm not. I have studied and practiced the art of trolling for decades. I have seen every incarnation and development of trolling since CompuServe. I know trolling when I see it, and, as a standard bearer for the purity and artistry of trolling, I know when it is being abused.

No I'm not. I have studied and practiced the art of trolling for decades. I have seen every incarnation and development of trolling since CompuServe. I know trolling when I see it, and, as a standard bearer for the purity and artistry of trolling, I know when it is being abused.

Ahhhh...CompuServe. How I loved bouncing around between CompuServe, Prodigy, and later AOL on my dial up modem. I used to troll people so hard in chat rooms on all 3 services. I'm not that old so I never really had to deal with BBS.

Ahhhh...CompuServe. How I loved bouncing around between CompuServe, Prodigy, and later AOL on my dial up modem. I used to troll people so hard in chat rooms on all 3 services. I'm not that old so I never really had to deal with BBS.

you must have been epic win, even as a pre-teen ;) :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0]The Sound of dial-up Internet - YouTube[/ame]

LoL! I think it is comical that hawk fans don't believe that normal challenges for other teams in cfb don't apply to them. The hawks have youth and inexperience coupled with 2 new coordinators. hawks struggled against a ream with a whole new OL loaded with FR & Sophs, and a QB that couldn't throw. Add in the fact that the hawks gave up 6 sacks for the most lost yardage in FBS, and you can see why the majority of the betting public is laying on ISU in the early wagering.

I think it's comical to think for a second that Vandenberg at home will look like the same shaken QB we say on the road on Saturday. The difference is that despite the performance and reason for concerns, we pulled off a "W" on the road. Now it's your turn to try to do the same. I'll take a win any day of the week for a young team playing on the road with two new coordinators. Progress will be made as the season progresses, how much is to be determined that said ISU isn't necessarily known to be road warriors either, so it should hopefully make for an interesting game on Saturday.

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

He's concerned for your soul.
There's a special rung in hell reserved for failed trolls.

I have not read Dante's Inferno since college, but I think I remember that. In troll hell, Virgil and Dante met Carthaginian General Hannibal, King Herod's stepdaughter Salome, and, oddly enough, Steve Spurrier.

Latest posts